I love art deco earrings -especially vintage ones. I’ve always been more of a statement earring girl. Luckily my mom has a friend who curates vintage jewelry and she has surprised me on a couple occasions with gorgeous vintage art deco earrings. They continue to reign as my favorite pieces.
Scouring vintage stores for art deco earrings that are actually good quality and in mint shape can be tough. Luckily these gorgeous sparkling earrings are making a comeback and several designers are jumping on board.
Here are 10 stunning pairs of retro-inspired art deco earrings that will have you wishing you were back in the days of The Great Gatsby.
These stunning classic art deco style earrings are perfect for day or night. The iridescent stones and gold tone are perfect for achieving the classic retro look without scouring through vintage stores.
Kenneth Jay Lane is another great designer who offers a wide selection of vintage inspired statement earrings. Pair these colorful, kitschy earrings with a denim shirt or a fun crop top and boyfriend jeans.
- 1 Liz Palacios Gold Plated Large Flower Crystal Earrings, $49.99
- 2 Green on Black Statement Encrusted Deco Earrings, $39.99
- 3 kate spade new york “Almalfi Mosaic” Stud Earrings, $58
- 4 KENNETH JAY LANE Bee and Flower Garden Party Earrings, $159
- 5 Black Resin and Rhinestone Spray Statement Earrings, $34
- 6 PHENIX DAN Vintage Inspired Statement Earrings, $15
- 7 Shagwear Women’s Vintage Retro Spike Earrings Gold Plated, $12.99
- 8 Vintage Style Solid 14K Yellow Gold Amethyst Earrings, $229
- 9 Butterfly Filigree Earrings Antique Gold Tone Earrings, $22
- 10 Ben-Amun Jewelry Deco Tower Clip-On Earrings, $170