It seems like just yesterday we were jamming out to Now CD’s in our childhood bedrooms. Now That’s What I Call Music collections always bring back a sense of nostalgia. Rocking out to NOW CD’s back in the day was pretty much a hobby for any kid growing up in the ’90s, so it’s no mystery that the NOW brand has sold 100M records and has had a record 19 #1 albums since its inception.
Now, the NOW brand has now released their 64th edition! This latest lineup, released on November 3rd, features 22 of today’s top songs including hits from Charlie Puth, Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Kahlid, Sam Smith, Kesha, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Sam Hunt, P!nk, and many more.
Best of all, all the tracks are kid, teen, and adult friendly so you can enjoy (and gift) with the whole family without your Nana raising an eyebrow. It’s also pretty great to be able to download a collection of hits without having to search and pay for each song separately.
Ready to jam out to NOW 64? It’s available now for download on ITunes, Amazon, and Spotify, and everywhere music is sold. Check out the full track list below:
NOW 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
This is a sponsored post for Now That’s What I Call Music. All opinions are our own.